Rubberized Playground Material
The Consumer Product Safety Commission indicated that the majority of playground fatal injuries result from falls to the ground surface below the playground equipment. It is self evident that a fall onto a shock-absorbing surface, such as a rubberized surface, is less likely to cause a serious injury.
Advantages of surfacing your playground with rubberized materials:
- Easily maintained
- 100% post consumer recycled tires
- Non-toxic and non-abrasive
- Meets non-flammability standards
- Does not attract animals or insects
- Does not mold or support fungus growth
- Will not pack down or absorb moisture
- Easily installed
- Helps reduce injuries by increasing surface impact absorption
Our material is easy to install. The material is placed inside a trench, which holds the material in place.
Our material is a one-time application process requiring minimal maintenance due to the natural grasp of the rubberized particles.